Makes 1 large serving.
- ½ cup rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl or jar, cover with a lid or plastic wrap, and allow the mixture to sit in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning, stir in the desired mix-ins and enjoy (choose from one of the two mix-in combinations below or come up with your own custom flavors!).
Variation #1 – Pumpkin Peanut Butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Variation #2 – Strawberry Banana
- 2 to 2 ½ tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 small banana, mashed